Friday, January 26, 2007

Site comment

Apologies to those who subscribe to the RSS or ATOM feeds, which are all messed up.

I upgraded to the new engine for blogger.com and implemented some basic tagging on the archive of articles here.

For those who blog, the new engine is certainly an improvement with better layout editing and faster content management, as well as the tagging. However, the transition managed to convince it that a lot of old articles should be at the top of the feed, instead of the newest ones!

I guess the answer is just to write some new articles!

[Update: 12-Feb, the solution is to edit the recent articles, so I have hyperlinked a lot more of the text]

1 comment:

roger2008 said...

This site has good information about scientific computing. I got so much information about scientific knowledge from this site. I visit this site everyday.
=================================
Roger
Your SEO